Enables Disabled Supporter Group
Enables is the supporter group for people with disabilities at Watford Football Club.
WFC Enables was established in March 2007 by a group of enthusiastic Watford supporters and Watford FC staff to provide a voice for disabled supporters.
The group provides a platform for regular dialogue with the Club relating to the stadium development and the improvements to facilities for the disabled and also creates a social forum for supporters to enjoy meeting and talking about what drives them on - Watford FC.
WFC Enables is FREE. Just eMail: email@example.com
with the information below and we will add you to the membership list -
Date of Birth *
If you wish, please describe your disability * -
e.g. wheelchair user, hearing loss, visually impaired etc
* Requested so that we only send you information relevant to your circumstances.
1) This information will only be shared with Watford Football Club and no other organisation.
2) We may require proof of disability - see notes below
Proof of disability
Every individual experiences their disability differently and Watford FC recognises this, so we review each request on a case by case basis.
The club reserves the right to check a person’s eligibility under the Equality Act 2010. All supporters with disabilities purchasing tickets in our accessible areas at Watford FC would be requested to provide an original copy of any of the following prior to purchasing tickets:
- Confirmation of the Middle or Higher Rate of Disability Living Allowance
- Confirmation of the Middle or Higher rate of Mobility Allowance
- Confirmation of the Middle or Higher rate of Attendance Allowance
- Confirmation of the Middle or Higher Rate of Severe Disablement Allowance
- Certification of being Registered Blind or Partially Sighted
- A personal letter of support from your GP, Hospital Specialist (dated within the last two months)
- Enhanced Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
Please Note: Receipt of a Blue Badge or incapacity benefit will not be considered sufficient to enable you to purchase tickets.
Proof of the above documentation must be seen before a booking can be made. All documents must be sent or handed in to the Ticket Office.
A personal assistant will not be admitted without being in the presence of the disabled supporter. If this is the case the personal assistant should visit the Ticket Office and upgrade their ticket, paying the prevailing rate for that match. Personal Assistant tickets are transferable however tickets for disabled supporters are not. Should any supporters or personal assistant’s be found to be abusing this or any of the disabled supporters ticking policy the club reserves the right to deny access.
Enables is organised by an elected committee made up as follows :-
Chairman: David Butler
Vice Chair: Phil Nightingale
Treasurer: Iain Lamb
Secretary: Phil Linnegar
Social Secretary: Gary Armstrong
Fundraising Officer: Vacant
WFC: Dave Messenger - Supporter Liaison & Disability Access Officer
WFC: Shelly Newman - Disability Liaison Officer
Enables Constitution : To view this Click Here